Are you eligible?
US EB 5 PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Demonstrated legal source of funds
- No criminal record
- No language requirement
- No minimum education required
- No demonstrated business or management experience required
- Investment capital can derive from business ownership/profit, a gift, inheritance or any other lawful activities
- Applicants do not have to live within the State of their investment
- Live, work and study anywhere in US and benefit from lower tuition fees
- Inclusion of dependent children below 21 years
There are 2 investment options within the EB5:
1. Creation of a new US enterprise
- Investment of USD$ 1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise
- Creation of full time employment for at least 10 qualified US workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
- Active management of the enterprise, through day to day management or policy formulation
2. Invest in a targeted employment area commonly referred to as Regional Centre Option
- Investment of USD$ 500,000
- The enterprise must create full time employment for at least 10 qualified US workers, indirect employment is permitted.
- Active management of the enterprise is not required.